Vacancy - Office Administrator starting January 2020
This is a great opportunity to join a growing Progressive Organisation. We are currently looking for an office administrator with over 3 years’ experience in an administration and receptionist role. The successful candidate with work as part of a dynamic team supporting the manager and accounting professionals while delivering excellent customer service to clients.
Key responsibilities and requirements will include:
- Customer facing role working as practice receptionist delivering consistently high quality customer service.
- Request, verify and process customer documentation for new client setup and on-going work requirements.
- Manage Debtors and Fee collection.
- Support manager with opportunities to enhance/improve processes & services to increase efficiencies.
- Support internal team to deliver on overall priorities, share knowledge, best practice, manage own workload.
- Ability to prioritise work appropriately and work to tight deadlines.
- Implement and maintain efficient and effective filing system.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills essential.
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft applications especially Word and Excel.
- Self-motivated, energetic with strong problem solving skills.
- Receptionist 3+ years
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Proven track record of attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Employee Benefits
Please forward your CV and cover letter in strictest confidence to email@example.com