Vacancy - Experienced Bookkeeper starting January 2020
This is a great opportunity to join a growing Progressive Organisation. We are currently looking for a bookkeeper with over 3 years’ practice experience to join the firm. The successful candidate will work as part of a dynamic team of accounting professionals with a primary focus on Bookkeeping, VAT, Income Tax
Key responsibilities and requirements will include:
- Experience working in a busy accountancy firm with a diverse client portfolio.
- Bookkeeping, VAT and Income Tax Experience.
- Payroll, RCT
- Ability to prepare accounts to trial balance.
- Sage and Surf experience preferable.
- Ability to take control of a portfolio of clients – liaise directly with clients both by email, phone and attending meetings.
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills, together with the ability to work on your own initiative and to meet strict reporting deadlines.
- Bookkeeping: 3-5 years
- Strong knowledge of Bookkeeping, IT and VAT.
- Relevant technical skills including knowledge of the ROS, Microsoft Excel etc
- Proven track record of attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Employee Benefits
Please forward your CV and cover letter in strictest confidence to email@example.com